Foreign Training Section
- Foreign Training Section deals with all sorts of abroad seminars, ministerial meetings, visits, study tours, short and long term training for Master/PhD fellowship/scholarship and educational programs for the Provincial Government officers.
- Foreign Training are offered by International sponsor/organization.
- The task of the Foreign Training Section is to process nomination documents of the officers from respective attached Departments and after the approval of competent authority, nominations are submitted to Federal Government for further processing.
- Most of the local training activities are approved under various projects/program being implemented by the Federal and Provincial Government with financial support from the sponsor.
- Foreign Training Section is responsible for providing technical assistance to Provincial attached Government departments and to process the cases in light of methodology/eligibility criteria as fixed by Donors for various training programs and visits abroad.
- Targets are successfully achieved because this section is always in close liaison and coordination with the Federal Government as well as Provincial Departments. Timely decisions taken by the competent authority and quick performance by this section; foreign training opportunities are availed by all the provincial officers of administrative departments.